Pure Head!

Lambo

BrewArt Rookie
I am having the same issues. See photo this was kegged 12 Jan 18. I am now pouring 2 at a time to let the head drop. The photo is after 3 minutes settling. The initial pour is all head. This is with the old liner. On a side note drank 1.5litres Polski Baltic Porter ( was all I was able to salvage after kegging 2 kegs)! It has the new liners with spears. I had to slash the liner numerous times to remove from keg. Coopers need to put some real work into addressing this issue as the liners / head issues will prove to be the demise of a great product.
20180315_114840.jpg

Lambo

BrewArt Rookie
On a side note keg is that pressurised I have turned off the Flo and am pouring beer with same head issue just under keg pressure. Brew is tea party lager all with kit ingredients.

Pete R-C

BrewArt Rookie
The last keg was also a Tea Party, all froth wasn't even worth trying to let it settle. On inspection it was the stupid gauze preventing beer and gas from escaping, like you I couldn't get it out of the keg had to spear the plastic to let the grass out (and beer).. It was the last of my old spear systems am going to try the new system and hope it improves. Starting to think Peroni Red @ $40 a carton is a better option!

Perhaps we can try doing a few kegs without liners & see if they all pour ok. Might a bit of pain as will need to sterilize the kegs before filling again but have to do that to all the bits & pieces anyway.
Hey Dean, I've been trying to find an answer to this question... can we use the kegs without the keg liners? It would possibly alleviate all the frothing problems and be much cheaper. Like you said, we have to sanitise all the bits & pieces anyway.

Dean

BrewArt Rookie
Hey Dean, I've been trying to find an answer to this question... can we use the kegs without the keg liners? It would possibly alleviate all the frothing problems and be much cheaper. Like you said, we have to sanitise all the bits & pieces anyway.
No not possible apparently , you need the bag to deliver the beer using the Flo

Pete R-C

BrewArt Rookie
My second Tea Party was all froth by the time it settled in the glass the beer was warm..
I have just kegged a Czech Pils into the new bags and spears, if this is unsatisfactory I will ditch the Brewflo and buy an iKegger.

Thinking same. Currently drinking tea party froth using 2 glasses to settle between drinks. Is last of old liners. Next brew is Czech pilsner with spears. If same result will look at going kegger. Ridiculous brew a good beer but cannot drink it. Will let you know how it goes.

Looking forward to your experience with the next brew. Have just kegged a Deutsch larger with spears. No more old liners left. If still have issues with spears then will be going to pimp my brewflow.