Pimping your BrewFlo

I made some modifications...

A 5L stainless steel mini keg fits perfectly in the BrewFlo. With a tap shank and flow controller you can adjust the speed of your pour. And there is no loud air compressor noise anymore.
That is awesome! I read the reviews on here and various other places about the brewflo and decided I could do better for less cash ;-)

Attachments

2 x 5L and 2 x 10L kegs in a bar fridge with 4 taps... same price as the brewflo and plastic kegging kit. No waiting for secondary for a month either, just blast it with co2 as soon as it comes out of the droid and it's ready to drink in an hour or two

Banjo

BrewArt Rookie
Yep, borrowed a shank from the jockey box, it is held in place with some soft packing foam while I figure out if I need something more solid. Also using the intertap tap now over the brumby.

Geedee

BrewArt Rookie
I have had no success with the pour on the Flo.
Extremely dissappointed is probably an understatement.
I was patient enough to wait for the "New" dip tube and liners but in all honesty they do not work any better than the old liners, in fact, the best pour I have had out of the eight kegged brews that I have done is one from the old liners.
I am an experienced brewer and have been kegging for at least ten years and the only reason I opted for the Flow and the Droid was the fact that I thought it was a system that could be used while we are travelling and camping in our caravan but at this stage I wont be taking the Flow.

On another note I like the "pimp" above and I was wondering where you run the gas line into the Flow?
Do you prime your SS keg or do you just gas it with the C02 ??

Pete R-C

BrewArt Rookie
Has anyone filled a 10ltr iKegger straight from the Droid?
Like Geedee I have tried every conceived method and beer and it is so hit and miss, thinking about buying an iKegger.

I made some modifications...

A 5L stainless steel mini keg fits perfectly in the BrewFlo. With a tap shank and flow controller you can adjust the speed of your pour. And there is no loud air compressor noise anymore.
Hey Banjo, Have you any tips on converting the BrewFlo to CO2 with the iKegger gear? How did you end up getting the gas line into the BrewFlo?