Lawn Mower Lager

Darren

Site Administrator
Staff member
Description:
Unlike its namesake, Lawn Mower Lager is no chore. One sip and the bright aromas of passionfruit and citrus will invigorate the senses like a crisp Sunday morning. But don’t let the pale hue and mid alcohol content fool you, this light to medium bodied hop driven lager does more than enough work around the palate.

Beer Characteristics
Alcohol by Volume - 4%

Colour - 9

Bitterness - 24

Brewing Program - Lager

Approximate Brewing Time (Primary) - 10-18 days

Inside the Box
2x E5
1x X1
1x X2
2x H6
1x Y7
2x P
1x Droid Cleanse

Darren

Site Administrator
Staff member
It gets a bit like that, I have 4 kegs empty so time to get at least 2 brews going, first off the rank this one.

Will be good to see how this ends up although going to try a hop tea to see whether it works out better than using the brewart supplied hops.

It gets a bit like that, I have 4 kegs empty so time to get at least 2 brews going, first off the rank this one.

Will be good to see how this ends up although going to try a hop tea to see whether it works out better than using the brewart supplied hops.
I've T bagged a lighthouse and then dry hopped agter eithout using the brewprint hops (25 gm each)
taste is an aquired one.
im not goingbtobT bag again as the prints have a certain amount of hops within them, I'll only dry hop in future

Darren

Site Administrator
Staff member
Just thought I'd revisit this one, very happy with this beer and certainly a 'keeper'.

A really nice hop flavour given it was dry hopped, I don't think I can go back to the hop sachet now.