BrewPrint Spreadsheet

Guys I've made a couple of additions to the excellent work of Deeks & Darren (and anyone else if I've forgotten you)
I've made a couple of extra workbooks that are attached to the spreadsheet however the whole thing was too big to upload here so I've printed them as PDF & shall attempt to upload them for all to use (or not)
As a newbie to the brewing & Brewart I find them to be valuable, I hope you guys do too.

Attachments

MattS

BrewArt Rookie
Guys I've made a couple of additions to the excellent work of Deeks & Darren (and anyone else if I've forgotten you)
I've made a couple of extra workbooks that are attached to the spreadsheet however the whole thing was too big to upload here so I've printed them as PDF & shall attempt to upload them for all to use (or not)
As a newbie to the brewing & Brewart I find them to be valuable, I hope you guys do too.
Thnaks for that. They are very useful and it's nice to have it all in one place. However both these files are the same - just named differently. Also X4 appears twice - I believe the second one should be X5.

Darren

Site Administrator
Staff member
Excellent work there! I've gone down the path of purchasing individual ingredients which should bring the cost down so having this in one nice location is extremely handy.

Yes the last one should be X5 not X4
however both workbooks are not the same one is the description ofbthe brewprint ingredients whilst the second one is a hops substitution chart (sourced from aussie beerbrewers).
i just put theseogether as a one dtop place to find them because I got sick of trying to remember wgere ivsaw them & then trying to find my way back yo them

Lambo

BrewArt Rookie
Anyone else noticed that Tea Party Larger is not on the app to put on your shelf? Got around it by using the Revolution Larger as the temps for propagation and fermentation were the same. Also when checking the Brewprint on the website it has Y3 as the yeast. I had ordered Y2 and was scratching my head how I got it wrong but the spreadsheet on this forum has Y2. I reckon it was originally Y2 on the website but they have changed it to Y3 for some reason?

Darren

Site Administrator
Staff member
I contacted BrewArt about the Golden Days of Summer Ale, just advised them that the Tea Party Lager isn't there either :)

Was caught out with that one myself and have probably ordered the wrong yeast.

Updated the XLS in the first post to reflect the correct yeast to use.